- An organizational servant-leader who works with product development teams, the leadership team, and other parts of the business to improve our ability to deliver value and quality to our customer base.
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and other agile methods and practices.
- Ensure the methods and practices are being followed as agreed to by the team.
- Remove barriers and impediments for product development teams
- Coach the organization on Agile best practices and continuous improvement.
- Participate and contribute to create innovative and sustainable product that meets our customers needs.
- Consistent exercise of continuous learning, leading by example, independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Prior knowledge and experience with empirical process control, event based practice, system thinking, negotiation and facilitation.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of best practices and techniques for practicing, teaching and coaching the Agile methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute in methodical and disciplined manner
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence other to move toward consensus
- Excellent ability to build strong relationship and establish trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Good understanding of the technology and financial industry.
- Hands-on experience in the financial industry to understand the user perspective
- Previous experience in Software Engineering, Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
Job Code : D-SM-2018