IT Security Supervisor
Engineer Jakarta, Indonesia Full-time
- Implement and administer system and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored and transmitted
- Ensure business relationships involving third parties, outsourcing and consultants meet Doku’s Information protection requirements
- Ensure that all highly sensitive & restricted information is identified as required by the policy & all applicable standards are followed
- As a main gateway / PIC between DOKU with Banks, Regulators, Principal.
- Resolves moderately complex issues regarding information systems security, including access control administration and violation analysis.
- Assists in identifying security risks and exposures, including security violations by participating in security reviews, evaluations and risk assessments.
- Collects and compiles historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses
- Record and respond to security incidents
- Sophos Endpoint Protection Manager administration
- Vulnerabilities scanning with NESSUS, Nexpose and other security tools that is credible.
- Device control & Software control administration
- Monitor compliance to Security Standards (PCI, ISO 27001, CyberSecFramework) and conduct regular reviews
- Information Security Awareness training
- Maintain strong effective partnership with component teams as well as subject matter experts
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism while dealing with difficult customers / partners
- Min. 2 years relevant experience would be attractive within the IT Security or banking field
- System and Technology experience in multi-national company preferable
- IT Security and risk management experience
- Knowledge of, and experience with Networking Protocol, Cyber Security incident types such as denial of service attacks, malicious software infections, active intrusion techniques, and misappropriate use scenarios would be advantages
- Have Cerfified Ethical Hacking (CEH)
Job Code : D-ITSC-SPV-2018