IT Audit Manager
Engineer Jakarta, Indonesia Full Time
- Prepare individual audit plan, audit programs, working paper, and audit report based on defined audit assignment.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software
- Supervise and perform field audit, especially in assessing risk & controls for information systems audit universe, including application systems, operating systems, database, IT system infrastructure, storage, as well as IT-related physical environmental
- Perform compliance-based audit according to IT general controls program and regulatory specific requirements ( PCI , ISO 27001 , BI Regulation)
- Provide advisory/consultation services for clients / auditee in information systems risks, as well as providing value-added IT improvements
- Perform monitoring and adequacy of the implementation of previous audit recommendation on regular basis
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to less experienced auditors
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Stay up to date through open-sources like the Internet Strom Center, CERT, or the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- PIC for external audit query to DOKU environment.
- 4+ years of Information systems (IT) operational, and/or auditing experience in large & complex IT environments
- Having experience in developing IT Audit tools
- Strong analytical, written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Certified in information system auditing, i.e. CISA, CIA, CPA.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies and standards
- Demonstrates knowledge in one or more critical areas of technology including operating systems, data centers, and network technologies (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Proficient with a broad knowledge in the following information technology processes: application development, production management, information security and data governance
- Audit experience at an Information Technology (IT) firm
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Experience building enterprise architecture roadmap
- Experience in the following areas: cloud computing virtualization, middleware messaging, web security tools, and database management systems (Postgresql, MySQL , MS SQL)
Job Code : D-ITAUM-2018