A gateway is a secure link through which credit card information is transmitted from your shopping cart to the payment processor for authorization and settlement.
Everyone who does business online must use a gateway. It is the only accepted way to send secure transactions to a processor.
DOKU is a payment processor. We provide the complex infrastructure and security measures you need to connect your website to the payment processing network. The table below explains the convenience of working with DOKU.
Using DOKU as your secured connection to the bank has many advantages
We'll help you grow and protect your business at the highest level.
Our rates are competitive, - you can spend your hard earned money on things like advertising and marketing and not on merchant fees
We have an all-in-one solution, - we take the guesswork out of integrating the gateway to your shopping cart. Don't waste time with multiple vendors; use our one-stop-shop for all your merchant needs.
We can help set up your website for e-commerce – our Merchant Support team will provide you with the guidelines and support.
When you call our office, we answer our phone. – you talk to a person, not a machine.
All of our facilities comply with the PCI security standard that Visa and MasterCard insist on to protect cardholder data.
Yes, but only 14% of all credit cards used over the Internet use payment systems such as PayPal or Google Checkout. The rest, 86% of all Internet sales, use a merchant account and gateway.